Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Impatient Patient

Scott makes a tally mark on his note pad.
“What’s the mark for?” Sharon asks.
“I’m working on patience. I make a mark each time I become impatient. It’s supposed to help by recognizing when it occurs.”
“What’s today’s count?”
“Twelve.”
Sharon frowns, “It’s just 9 a.m.”
“Make that thirteen!”

by Hugh James

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my dear.plz see me & tell ur Suggestion
www.myallthings.blogfa.com

July 30, 2008 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great! thanks for sharing.. "impatient patient"

August 13, 2008 7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over there, really nearer than devil, a kind makes me remember you and loving you, I have a God and a world of hope. I keep my head up and pride that I'm lover and didn't forger you.

January 22, 2009 11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

April 09, 2009 10:30 AM  
Anonymous Hugh James said...

If you like to read and/or write fifty word fiction, please check out my site www.fiftywordfiction.com

Hugh James

June 23, 2009 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Courtney said...

Nice work!! If you're looking for an updated site to submit more short short fiction work, please consider http://fiftyonewordfiction.tumblr.com/. Submissions may be sent to short51fiction@yahoo.com. Thanks and happy writing!

August 09, 2009 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Arash said...

Hi Kate, I have a surprise for you. pls, see me here:

www.dailyenglish.blogfa.com

Thanks a million!!!

September 23, 2009 8:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,
I will be happy to have link changing with your weblog.
This is our site : www.LBS.ir
Learn By Sms
Please link us with title : Learn By Sms, and inform on LearnBySms@gmail.com to link you.

Best Regards

March 22, 2010 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, kate
I visited your site and enjoyed it

August 24, 2010 11:36 PM  
Blogger bryon said...

Nice story. I used to do this in one of my college courses. I was keeping track of three annoying people before the end of the semester.

March 05, 2011 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Přečtizamě said...

Wonderful blog, keep going!

April 28, 2012 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Alex Dumpfree said...

Nice article.thank you for sharing.. "impatient patient"

December 15, 2012 1:55 PM  
Anonymous Alex Dumpfree said...

impatient patient is really nice blog. Wish you a merry christmas in advance. Have a nice day . Impatience can create many problems in the future.

December 22, 2012 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Inspirational Sayings About Life said...

This is great. I really enjoyed reading it, so I wanted to stop and give my thanks.

February 18, 2013 3:30 PM  
Blogger utopiabars said...

Title; FREE Premium Mobile Bar & Marquee Hire In The UK!
!
Description; We Also Offer Professional Catering & Bouncy Castle Hire For Weddings, Birthdays & Events – Midlands, Wales, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Derby & Staffor
Utopiabars

February 21, 2019 1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home