Friday, July 04, 2008

Dilemma

This is not fiction, it's a question to you, the readers. I've got this backlog that I'm working on adding to the blog. I've been adding about 10 pieces at a time, but I just got a new submission.

What do you think? Should I continue to publish the older stuff in the order it was received until I get to the new submissions, or do I publish all the older stuff to a date in the past and give the new stuff today's date to keep the newer things at the top of the blog?

Thanks for visiting, and for letting me know what you think.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hudson said...

I say keep the blog up to date by day. It's easy enough to backtrack for older entries.

July 03, 2008 9:28 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Thanks for the input.

July 06, 2008 7:15 PM  
Blogger Gray Haired Poet said...

I am glad that you are updating the site. Keeping it up to date by day sounds good to me.

Thanks

August 24, 2008 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which ever you decide, keep on keeping on. It's good for what ails us.

Enjoyed the read.

March 28, 2009 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home