Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Language of Men

The bartender brought them fresh drinks. It was
Frank’s round.

Joe said, “So what’d she say?”

“She gave me one of her looks.”

“What look is that?”

Frank shoved a dollar tip at the bartender.

“The one that says get lost.” he said.

“And then?”

“Here I am.”

They drank.

by Charles Deemer

2 Comments:

Blogger kevin spenst said...

Yes I'm a man and that happens. I love your blog and I really like your sketches of cities and places in Europe on your other blog. I was looking for your email but couldn't find it. I'd like to invite you to my site fastfictions.blogspot.com where I invite people to submit illustrations and photos which I turn into stories. If there are any images I could use I would love to write something up. Drop by and email me at k.spenst@shaw.ca if you're interested,
cheers

August 04, 2005 10:09 PM  
Blogger Charles Deemer said...

Hey Kevin, I don't have a website with sketches of cities! You have me confused with someone else.

Charles Deemer at cdeemer.blogspot.com

August 15, 2005 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home