Her First Time
"Elise", he spoke softly, "do you feel okay?"
"Yes. I'm a little nervous is all," she replied as she pulled her hair back and wiped the beads of sweat from her forehead.
He smiled and said, "It won't be that bad. I still remember my first time and it was nothing."
She looked up at him -- her eyes heavenly in the light. "I'm worried about the pain. I mean, I'm already sixteen, and never needed to see a dentist before now."
by Carlos Palomino
"Yes. I'm a little nervous is all," she replied as she pulled her hair back and wiped the beads of sweat from her forehead.
He smiled and said, "It won't be that bad. I still remember my first time and it was nothing."
She looked up at him -- her eyes heavenly in the light. "I'm worried about the pain. I mean, I'm already sixteen, and never needed to see a dentist before now."
by Carlos Palomino


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home